Hear Why Our Team Loves Working at Laitram
Within the divisions of Laitram, we offer a variety of positions for every skill set, from human resources and accounting to manufacturing and assembly. Whether you’re an engineer who wants to be a part of the next Intralox breakthrough, or a skilled machinist making parts to make that breakthrough a reality, Laitram has a position for you.
Laitram's operating divisions include:
- Laitram Machinery - Pioneers of high-performance shrimp-peeling equipment, steam cookers, blanchers, nut pasteurizers, roasters, and sorters that increase efficiency by improving product quality and yield for processors worldwide.
- Intralox - Manufactures a versatile line of modular plastic belting products, other patented conveying technologies, and Activated Roller Belt (ARB) equipment solutions.
- Lapeyre Stair - Constructs precision-built industrial access solutions using a state-of-the-art engineering and manufacturing system.
- Laitram Machine Shop - Provides high-value machining and related services to the Laitram divisions and select outside customers.
- Laitram, LLC - Laitram’s corporate support group provides professional services to the operating divisions, including information technology services, human resources, legal counsel, accounting, safety, and facilities and maintenance.
Our respect for one another and for our customers is reflected in our intense commitment to innovation, integrity, and service. Recognitions like being named one of The TImes-Picayune|New Orleans Advocate Best Places to Work is a direct result of our entire team’s efforts.
Laitram offers both full-time and part-time internship programs within our various divisions: Intralox, Laitram Machine Shop, Lapeyre Stair and Laitram Machinery.